About Me

My photo
Heyy! Experience what is going on in my mind and my daily thoughts of that day!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

WHOOAAA!!! 5 Years Already?!??

Woww! It's been around 5 years since I posted something!


5 years have passed and things have totally changed!

I was just entering in 7th grade, just started high school, unexperienced, had no big responsibilities, and was technically just a kid at 13!

I am now 18, freshman year in college, but taking classes of a 2nd year. It's funny how as I was reading my science camp post, because I am a Biology major hoping to become a Physician's Assistant (PA) in the next 4-5 years! Crazy how life passed by me so fast and now I'm here, a legal adult, doing my own thing from my friends, have MULTIPLE social media accounts. haha

It's nice to know that I was so innocent and was such a God-loving girl (not saying that I'm not now). I have experienced so many wonderful things as well as some potholes down the road, but that's okay! These potholes and new pavement makes me who I am today and I cannot thank the Lord enough :)


PS, Facebook and I are still strong together haha, while my drama phase, eehhh not so much.

I guess me growing up also means growing out of watching 15 dramas at once and staying til 3 am binge watching a drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment